Massage and Reflexology
Swedish massage therapy is probably the most common treatment that comes to mind when most people think about massage.
One of the primary goals of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart as well as incorporating techniques such as kneading, percussion-like tapping and stretching of muscles. But Swedish massage goes beyond relaxation, it is also beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
The Benefits of regular Swedish Body Massage treatments:
- Releases tension in the muscles
- Can increase blood and lymphatic circulation
- May improve the function and appearance of skin
- Relaxes tight muscles and improves the function and tone
- May help improve posture
- Encourages deeper and more relaxed breathing
- Helps to reduce stress
- Provides a sense of well being
Please allow an extra 5 minutes for the initial treatment which includes a free consultation
30 minute session - £36
45 minute session - £41
60 minute session - £46
Would you like longer? Add £10 for each additional 15 minutes.